Request a Wellness Program
The Wellness Office and Student Health Services offer a variety of interactive and educational programs for students. To request a program for a class, student group, residence hall, or other BU organization, please complete our request form.
- Stress Buddy A peer-led workshop by the Student Health Ambassadors that offers students practical strategies for dealing with stress.
- Keep Your Sleep Discover strategies you can use to get a better night’s sleep and improve your academic success.
- Ask the Sexpert Hear from the experts about pleasure, enthusiastic consent and communication, sexual decision-making, and STIs.
- Coffee Talk: Relationship Chats Learn effective communication techniques for relationships with friends, family, roommates, and romantic partners.
- Drinking Without Drunking Learn strategies for responding to alcohol-related emergencies and how to lower your risk if you choose to drink.
- DIY Wellness Program Take charge with a free do-it-yourself program kit on sleep, stress management, or sexual health.
- Dining with the Doctor Have a meal in the dining hall with Dr. Mark Weber and get answers to any of your health-related questions!
If you are interested in a topic that is not listed, please contact us at email@example.com. We are happy to work with you to develop a new program or put you in touch with other resources on campus.