Mark your calendar! Applications are due Sunday, April 19th at 11:59pm.
Health Communication Graduate Assistant
This paid, part-time position is ideal for COM, CFA, or MPH candidates. We are seeking applicants who are interested in health communications, health promotion and marketing, graphic design, and social media.
Enrolled in a graduate program at Boston University
- Developing marketing strategies for Wellness programs and events
- Designing marketing and promotional materials for Wellness Office programs, events, and initiatives
- Writing effective print and web content on topics such as stress management, sexual health, alcohol prevention, and sleep
- Conducting primary research to inform communications
- Identifying effective mobile and online wellness resources for students
- Providing content and social media strategy for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Monitoring metrics to assess social media outreach
- Assisting with website management and program administration
- Enrolled in a graduate program at Boston University
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to present written information in a visually engaging, professional, and effective manner
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated, reliable, professional, and interested in health and wellness
- Graphic design skills
- Experience with WordPress
- Knowledge of communication theories and principles
20 hours per week beginning on August 1, 2015 and ending on May 31, 2016
Must be available at least one evening per week
This is a salaried position at $1,000/month. There are no tuition benefits.
For more information please contact Katharine Mooney, Director of Wellness & Prevention Services, at email@example.com