Incoming Health Requirements

From the staff at Student Health Services, welcome to Boston University!  We hope you will consider us your primary care doctors while you are in Boston.  You will find a complete list of our services throughout our website.  Your assistance with the student health record documentation helps us to provide you with the highest quality care.

Please select a health requirement option below:

First Year Student (Freshman Only)

Graduate or Transfer Student

Medical (MD), Dental, or Clinical Graduate Medical Sciences Program

Summer Term Health Form 2017


Frequently Asked Questions

YES! We require all incoming students to complete this process to comply with Boston University admissions standards.

No. You only need to submit your immunization forms once, either by uploading them online through Patient Connect or by mailing them to Student Health Services. If we need any further information, we will reach out to you once it has been processed.

YES! You must complete both the Immunization & Physical Form AND health history information regardless of whether or not you are accepting the Boston University Insurance plan.

A Kerberos account is a unique and secure account used to access a variety of online services throughout your tenure here at Boston University.

Instructions on how to obtain a Username and Kerberos Password were already provided to you by the Admissions Office for Undergraduate students and from the individual Graduate Schools for Graduate School students. If you have not received these instructions, please contact the Admissions Office (Undergraduate students) or your Graduate School (Graduate School students). If you don’t remember your password, CLICK HERE and follow the instructions issued by the BU IT Help Center.

University systems may take time to update if you are a new student. Especially if your Kerberos account was recently created. In which case, you should wait a couple of days and then try again. We are always here to help, so please feel free contact SHS Help for support and be sure to include your BU-ID and the details of your issue. We will review your request within 48 hours and send you an email update.

YES! These requirements are separate from the health/immunization requirements. CLICK HERE for more information.

YES! A doctor from a foreign country or a doctor in the US can complete and sign the Immunization & Physical form.

Only first year students freshmen are required to complete this valuable educational tool prior to coming to campus.

Still Have Questions?

If you are unable to find the answers you need on this page, you may contact our Student Health Services Medical Records Office at: SHS Help