Keeping Chinese Alive at BU!
- Continue speaking Chinese or help tutor others by participating in the Language Link.
- Live at the Chinese House (172 Bay State Road).
- Be part of a Chinese student group: Chinese Students Association.
- Take classes in Chinese history, film, literature, or food culture.
- Check out BU’s Center for the Study of Asia, which hosts regular events concerning all things Asia and maintains a list of courses by department that pertain to Chinese Studies. Now one can even major in Chinese, or you may want to consider a minor.
- Check out Chinese DVDs and CDs at the Geddes Language Lab.
- Stay in contact with the BU Study Abroad office; they often invite returned alumni to speak about their experiences with prospective students.
…and most importantly, stay in touch with us! Let us know whenever you are back in Shanghai!