Only students who meet Student Employment Eligibility Criteria are eligible to be paid as student employees.
When hiring a student, check with your payroll coordinator for the proper procedures for your department.
- Posting a Job
- Interviewing Students
- Job Numbers
- Hiring Work-Study Students
- Hiring Departmentally-Paid Students
- Hiring International Students
- Hiring Students Without Social Security Numbers
- New Hire/Rehire Function Procedures
- Approve/Review/Delete Function Procedures
- Procedure for Completing Form I-9 for Student Employees — Effective July 27, 2017
- Key Points for Completing Form I-9
- Methods of Payment
- Automatic Rehire (Work-Study)