Submit forms to the Student Employment Office by mail or fax, except for the timesheet, which should be processed according to departmental procedures.
- Work-Study Job Directory Publish Request Form
- FERPA Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Student Employment Confidentiality Policy
- Boston University Policy on Computing Ethics
- Patent Policy. Under General Policies, see section 403.1 for the Charles River Campus and 403.2 for the Medical School Campus.
- Boston University Occupational Injury / Illness Report Form
- Student Timesheet
- Form W-4
- Form M-4
- Certification of F-1 Student On-Campus Employment for a Social Security Number Application
- Student Employee Authorization (SEA)
- Student Employee of the Year Nomination Form
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- Form I-9 (Please print double-sided)