Accepting or Declining Work-Study

Accept your Work-Study award on the Student Link, Money tab.

When accepting your financial aid packege, you may decline your Work-Study award online. Otherwise, notify BU Financial Assistance in writing as soon as possible by mail or e-mail.

See Deferring Work-Study if you will not use your award for the fall semester but would like to keep it for spring.