Paycheck Problems

If you have a problem with getting paid, speak to your supervisor. Supervisors are responsible for submitting hiring documents and timesheets and will have copies of your records. They are best able to follow up regarding problems.

If you have been working for three weeks and have not been paid, speak to your supervisor immediately. If unable to resolve the problem, he or she should contact your departmental payroll coordinator.

If you lose, destroy, or forget to cash a paycheck before it becomes invalid, you can request that it be reissued.

Submit a Stop Payment/Reissue Check Request Form to Student Payroll. Requests accompanied by the paycheck, or any salvagable pieces of it, will be quicker to process. It takes approximately 3-4 weeks for a paycheck to be reissued.