Welcome to the Student Employment Office!
We are the comprehensive resource for all matters related to student employment at Boston University, whether you are a student, supervisor, payroll coordinator, or off-campus employer.
- Students who work at Boston University are not permitted to work duing scheduled class time. Each semester, once your class schedule is finalized, you should confirm with your supervisor that your work schedule does not conflict with your class schedule.
- Check out the process for signing up for Direct Deposit and accessing student salary statements!
- Student Payroll in conjunction with Enrollment Services FirstPoint will be conducting Tax Treaty Workshops for international students, starting in September 2014.
Supervisors and Payroll Coordinators:
- Important information about the new Form I-9 may be found here.
- It is important to remember that it is your responsibility to confirm with any student working in your department that his/her work schedule does not conflict with the student’s class schedule. Students may not work during scheduled class time.