Teach For America-Boston corps members will work to end the inequality of education in the greater Boston area. The Boston University School of Education in collaboration with Teach For America is excited to provide BU/TFA students with the coursework they will need to earn teaching licensure and/or a Master’s Degree while teaching in Boston.
“We are incredibly excited and fortunate to have Boston University’s School of Education as one of Teach For America’s strongest partners in Greater Boston. The program we have collaborated on works to ensure that our corps members have outstanding professional development as they strive to improve their instructional practice. The faculty and broader community at BU bring exceptional experience and a shared mission of increasing educational opportunities for all children, and we are proud to work together to raise student achievement in Greater Boston”
-Josh Biber, Executive Director, TFA
BU/TFA Advisory Board
- Hardin Coleman, Dean and Professor, School of Education, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephan Ellenwood, Department Chair and Associate Professor, Curriculum and Teaching, email@example.com
- Nick Hofer, Alumni ’05 and Senior Vice President for Boston Private Bank & Trust Co.
- Alejandra Salinas, Assistant Professor, Math Education, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scott Seider, Assistant Professor, English Education, email@example.com
- Amy Slate, Director, SED/TFA Partnership, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phil Tate, Assistant Professor, Curriculum and Teaching, email@example.com
- Donna Lehr, Associate Dean of Academic Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org