- Each student is assigned a faculty member within the student’s major department as an academic advisor.
- You will meet with your academic advisor during the fall semester so that they can assist you in planning a cohesive program in liberal studies, as well as in their professional field of study.
- Advisors must be consulted at least once each semester concerning course selection, academic requirements, and related matters. Advisors are also available throughout the academic year and welcome the opportunity to work closely with their advisees concerning their interests, future plans, questions, or problems.
- For important dates, visit the Academic Calendar.
- Many students are eligible for advanced credit from examinations such as the International Baccalaureate and AP exams. Learn more about how to receive advanced credit at BU.