For Alumni of Boston University

Alum seeking licensure in other states in need of verification of program completion should send state verification of program forms to:

SED Licensure Office
School of Education
Boston University
Two Silber Way
Boston, MA 02115


With your request please include your:

  • Name at the time of enrollment at BU
  • Present name
  • Current contact information
  • Directions regarding where the completed from should be sent.

Official transcripts must be ordered directly from theĀ Office of the University Registrar.