Graduate Admitted Student Event
Date: Saturday, March 25, 2017
Time: Programming will run from late morning to early evening.
Location: School of Education, 2 Silber Way (also known as 2 Sherborn Street)
Tentative Program of Events
- Optional Campus Tours
- Campus Resources Overview
- “Funding Your Degree” Presentation
- Lunch with Current Students and Faculty
- Program Breakout Sessions with Faculty
- Afternoon Social and Snacks at the BU Pub
If you have any questions prior to the event, please contact Graduate Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-353-4237. We look forward to welcoming you to SED!