Graduate Admitted Student Event
Date: Saturday, April 6, 2013
Time: Main program will run from 10am – 2pm with optional events preceding and following the program.
Location: School of Education, 2 Silber Way (also known as 2 Sherborn Street)
Tentative Program of Events
- Optional Campus Tours
- Dean’s Welcome
- Program Breakout Sessions with Faculty
- Current Student and Recent Alumni Panel Discussion
- “Funding Your Degree” Presentation
- Lunch with Current Students and Faculty
- Afternoon Social at the BU Pub from 2pm – 4pm
If you have any questions prior to the event, please contact the Graduate Admissions Office at email@example.com or 617-353-4237. We look forward to welcoming you to SED!