Graduate Admitted Student Event
Date: Saturday, April 11, 2015
Time: Programming will run from late morning through late afternoon.
Location: School of Education, 2 Silber Way (also known as 2 Sherborn Street)
Tentative Program of Events
- Optional Campus Tours
- Lunch with Current Students and Faculty
- Program Breakout Sessions with Faculty
- Current Student and Recent Alumni Panel Discussion
- “Funding Your Degree” Presentation
- Late Afternoon Social and Snacks at the BU Pub
If you have any questions prior to the event, please contact the Graduate Admissions Office at email@example.com or 617-353-4237. We look forward to welcoming you to SED!