Meet & Contact Us
We offer several different ways to connect personally with Boston University School of Education. Whether it’s right here on our campus, at an event around the country, or via Virtual Information Session, we hope to connect with you soon!
Attend an On-Campus Event
Attend an on-campus information session to investigate SED’s graduate program offerings, learn more about the application process and financial assistance, and become acquainted with our School. The Saturday Open House session will also provide the chance to meet faculty members from your desired program. The 2015 on-campus information session schedule is:
Attend a Virtual Information Session
If you are unable to make the trip to Boston University this fall, we invite you to attend a Virtual Information Session Webinar! Participants will have an opportunity to hear directly from faculty members in their program(s) of interest, as well as see an overview of our school, admissions and financial aid presentations, and participate in open Q&A. Participants must RSVP in order to receive participation links.
- Counseling and Applied Human Development: Wednesday, October 28, 7:30-8:30pm Eastern (RSVP here)
- Literacy and Language, Reading, TESOL/ESL, and Education of the Deaf: Monday, November 2, 7:30-8:30pm Eastern (RSVP here)
- Secondary Education: Tuesday, November 3, 7:30-8:30pm Eastern (RSVP here)
- Educational Leadership and Policy Studies: Tuesday, November 17, 7:30-8:30pm Eastern (RSVP here)
Schedule a Phone or In-Person Visit
- Please note: Due to meeting and travel schedules, we are not always immediately able to accommodate walk-in visitors. If your visit to our office is planned in advance, we strongly recommend that you call or email ahead of time so that we can make sure we’re free to meet with you.
If you are not able to attend any of our scheduled sessions, you are welcome to:
- Meet with a representative from Graduate Admissions. To schedule an appointment, call 617-353-4237 or email email@example.com.
- Meet with a representative from Graduate Financial Assistance. To schedule an appointment, call 617-353-4237 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Us at an Off-Campus Event
We will be visiting the following locations in the fall of 2015:
Tuesday, October 20, 5-8pm: Idealist Grad Fair, Los Angeles, California.
Thursday, October 22, 5-8pm: Idealist Grad Fair, San Francisco, California.
Wednesday, September 30, 5-8pm: Idealist Grad Fair, Boston, Massachusetts.
Thursday, October 15, 6:30-8:30pm: TeachUp, Cambridge, Massachusetts
Tuesday, September 15, 5-8pm: Idealist Grad Fair, New York, New York.
Thursday, October 1, 5-8pm: Idealist Grad Fair, Washington, DC.