Master of Education in Curriculum & Teaching
Students in the Master of Education (EdM) in Curriculum & Teaching program craft a course of study which allows them to pursue the education issues which interest them most as they prepare to be outstanding leaders in teaching, supervisory, and research positions.
As a student in the Curriculum & Teaching EdM program, you will work with your academic advisor to select courses which suit your interests and needs. There are multiple pathways within this degree program:
- One designed to enable the development of a course of study developed collaboratively between students and their advisors;
- One designed for students who, in addition to receiving their master’s degree, wish to receive an endorsement for a teaching licensure;
- Some designed for specific cohorts of students, including TFA Corps members and students who wish to pursue their degree online.
Each of these options is listed and described on the BU Bulletin.
In many cases, our school offers a separate master’s degree that will accommodate specific interest areas. Please review our other Master’s programs if you do not fit into one of the above pathways.
Program Contact Information:
- For all TFA and Charter Partner School affiliates: Graduate Student Services, firstname.lastname@example.org, 617-353-4237
- For all other students: Professor Scott Seider, email@example.com, 617-353-3223
Graduate Admissions Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org, 617-353-4237
For program requirements and additional details, please visit the BU Bulletin.