During the 2009–2010 academic year, six SED students have chronicled their experiences to share with you. Learn about life in and out the classroom. Hear about course projects, practicum experiences, study abroad, and much more!
Meet our student journal writers!
- Stephanie Gonzalez—Candidate for BS in Modern Foreign Language Education and BA in Hispanic Language & Literature.
- Ellen Belinsky—Candidate for BA in Elementary Education & Bilingual Education.
- Estefania Rodriguez—Candidate for BA in History Education.
- Chris Giordano—Candidate for BS in Mathematics Education.
- Seth Robertson—Candidate for EdM in Policy, Planning & Administration.
- So-Jung Park—Candidate for EdM in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages.