Phone: 617 358-4766
- Ph. D. in Counseling Psychology Peabody College of Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
- M.S. Psychology George Peabody College for Teachers
- B.A. magna cum laude, with honors University of Connecticut (Honors Program)
- Intern/Clinical Fellow-APA-approved internship Mass. General Hospital and Harvard Medical School
- Undergraduate Introductory Psychology Courses
- Graduate Courses on Psychological Assessment
- Undergraduate courses on Theories of Psychotherapy and Counseling Skills
- Psychological Assessment, Group Counseling, Practicum Supervision, and Psychodiagnosis Courses in both Germany and Boston
- Broder, S.N. (1985). Loving and leaving: implications for psychotherapy supuervisors and supervisees. Paper presented to the psychiatry staff, Boston Evening Medical Center, Boston, January 17.
- Adelberg, R., & Broder, S.N. (1986). A comparison study of searching and nonsearching adult adoptees. Paper presented at the 57th Annual meeting of the Eastern Psychological Association, New York, April 19.
- Oresick, R.J., & Broder, S.N. (1988). the psychometric structure of the wechsler memory scale in comparison to the WAIS-R in a low IQ clinical population.
- Anchor, K. N., Cherones, J., & Broder, S. N. (1977). Strategies in the measurement of different aspects of self-disclosure. Psychological Reports, 41, 173-174.
- Broder, S.N. (1978). Stress Reduction Through Biofeedback. Paper presented at the annual meeting of the american academy of orthomolecular therapists, Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, TN., November 3-4.
- Broder, S.N. (1979). Temperature Training in a Single Session: Control of Temperature and Length of Baseline. American Journal of Clinical Biofeedback, 2, 78-80.
- Broder, S.N. (1980). Biofeedback: Plain as the Nose on Your Face. Journal of Orthomolecular Psychiatry, 9, 90-92.
- Broder, S.N. (1981). Self-disclosure and interpersonal trust: Profess vs. Dispositional Measurement. Presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the Eastern Psychological Association, New York, April 23.
- Broder, S.N. (1882). Liking, Own Disclosure and Partner Disclosure in Female Roomates. Journal of Social Psychology, 117, 303-304.
- Broder, S.N. (1983). Managing your stress. Presented at the New England Regional Conference of Legal Administrators. Falmuth, Ma., June, 17.
- Broder, S.N. (1984). Intimacy in Interpersonal Relationships: Social and Clinical Applications. Paper presented at the Counseling Psychology Department Colloquium, Tufts University, May 17.
Selected Professional Memberships
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- APA Divisions 2 (Teaching of Psychology) and 17 (Society of Counseling Psychology)
- Massachusetts Psychological Association (MPA)
Selected Professional Service
- MPA Training Committee
- MPA Assessments Committee
Selected Community Service
- Baseball Coach and Manager
- Member of the Board of Directors and Trustee