- Ed. D, Harvard Graduate School Of Education, Teaching, Curriculum & Learning Environments
- Advanced Doctoral Fellowship, Harvard Graduate School Of Education, 1994
- National Bilingual Fellow, Harvard Graduate School Of Education, 1991-93
- CAS Administration, Harvard Graduate School Of Education, Planning & Social Policy.
- M.S., Lesley College Graduate School, Learning Disabilities, Behavioral Disorders.
- B.S., Tufts University, Psychology, Child Study
- 1991 Elementary Principal and School Administration
- 1983 School Psychology/Administration of the WISC-R / Intelligence Testing
- 1976 Special Educator, Learning Disabilities and Behavioral Disorders
- AP 599 Leaders Addressing the Achievement Gap
- AP 720 Performance Based Leadership
- AP 750 Supervision and Evaluation
Selected Publications: Books,Booklets, and Book Chapters
- Harris Stefanakis, E. (2010). Differentiated Assessment: Finding Every Learner’s Potential. San Francisco: Wiley, Jossey Bass Publishers. Book and DVD
- Harris Stefanakis, E.(2010). Stepping India in the Right Direction (Innovations Case Discussion: iDiscoveri) Technology, Governance, Globalization, Spring 2010, Vol. 5, No. 2, Pages 57-62
- Harris Stefanakis, E. (2004). Assessing Young Immigrant Students: Are We Finding their Strengths? in Sadowski, M. Teaching Immigrant and Second Language Students: Strategies for Success. Cambridge, MA: Harvard Education Press.
- Harris Stefanakis,E. (2002). A Window into the Learner’s Mind: Multiple Intelligences and Portfolios. Portsmouth, NH: Heinemann & Boynton Cook Publishers (book and CD Rom)
- Harris Stefanakis, E. (2001) A Portfolio Resource Guide for K-12 Classroom Educators. (Greek and English Summary ) Athens, Greece: Athens College Press.
- Harris Stefanakis, E.. (1999). Teachers’ Judgments Do Count: Assessing Bilingual Students. In Beykont, Z. (Ed.). Lifting Every Voice Pedagogy and Politics of Bilingualism, (pp. 139-160). Cambridge, MA: Harvard Education Publishing Group.
- Harris Stefanakis, E. (1998). Whose Judgment Counts? Assessing Bilingual Children (K-3). Portsmouth, NH: Heinemann & Boynton Cook Publishers.
- Stefanakis, Evangeline D, Harris (1997). The Power in Portfolios: A Way to Sit Beside the Learner. In Torff, B. (Ed.) Multiple Intelligences & Assessment. Illinois: IRI Skylight Publishers.
- Harris Stefanakis, Evangeline. (1997). Portfolios: A Way to Sit Beside the Learner In Veenema, S, Seidel, S. (Editors). The Project Zero Classroom. Cambridge, MA: Harvard Educational Publishing Group.