- M.Ed. Boston College
- SED SE593 Practicum for students in mild/moderate disabilities
- SED SE594 Practicum for students in mild/moderate disabilities grades 5-12
- SED SE595 Practicum for students in severe disabilities
- SED SE615 Fieldwork in special education
- SED SE315,316 Field Work in Special Education
- SED SE613 Fieldwork in Special Education
Project PIE- Paraprofessionals Increasing Effectiveness (Summer 2004).
Selected University Service
- Exceptional Educators Club
- Faculty Assembly
Selected Professional Service
Consutant to local charter school. Provided expertise to teachers who include students with special needs in their classrooms.
Selected Community Service
Chair of the Riverside Human Rights Committee. This is a volunteer committee that oversees the human rights of children and adults with disabilities who are served by the organization