PhD Math Requirement
For Post-BS students:
Complete with grade B+ or better one of:
- Dynamic Systems Theory (SE/EC/ME501)
- Optimization Theory and Methods (SE/EC524)
- Stochastic Processes (EC505)
- Probability with Statistical Applications (EK500)
- Dynamic Programming and Stochastic Control (SE/EC/ME710)
- Advanced Stochastic Modeling and Simulation (SE/ME714)
For Post-MS students:
- Post BS requirement or
- Submit evidence of successful completion B+ or better of equivalent course as determined by the SE Graduate Committee.
All Ph.D. students are required to fulfill the Math Requirement no later than the end of their fourth academic semester.
The list of courses will be reviewed periodically by the SE Graduate Committee.