Cleveland Heights High School
Cleveland Heights High School students evaluated potential experiments for their TERRIERS payload:
- Top left: capturing data from a micro-accelerometer on a frictionless beam
- Middle left: data from accelerometer plotted on a Mac
- Bottom left: accelerometer & circuit board taped onto a testing apparatus
- Center: Mrs. Hellstern's eleventh grade AP chemistry class
- Top right: students record data from one of the tests
- Middle right: hydrogen lamp
- Bottom right: measuring output current from a photodiode.
Viewgraps and captions courtesy of Joshua Cohen.