Sexual Assault Response & Prevention Center
What We Do
We provide rapid, confidential, compassionate, supportive, and free-of-charge advocacy and assistance to BU students who have experienced a traumatic incident. This includes, but is not limited to, sexual assault, physical assault, interpersonal violence, and other crimes.
We are bound by law to maintain your complete confidentiality. You will not be pressured to make decisions; rather, you will be given information and support to make decisions that benefit you both now and in the future. We can help you regain control after control of something vital has been taken away.
Hours & Availability
Our counselors rotate being on call 24 hours a day, to respond to urgent situations. You can reach us by calling 617-353-SARP (7277).
Counseling appointments can be scheduled when the office is open, Monday–Friday,
9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center — Emergency Medicine
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center — Violence Prevention and Recovery
- BU Dean of Students: Lifebook
- BU Police Department
- BU Title IX Coordinator – Kim Randall
- Boston Area Rape Crisis Center
- Fenway Health Violence Recovery Program
- GLBTQ Domestic Violence Project
- Victim Rights Law Center