01. Jamba Juice | George Sherman Union
Smoothie: Bright Eyed Blueberry 12 oz
Why We Like It: Nutrient-packed and naturally sweet with no added sugar. Nonfat plain yogurt and soy milk give berries a balance of protein, calcium and vitamin D. Dining points accepted.
02. Noodle Street | 627 Commonwealth Avenue
Entree or Soup: Make your favorites healthier with your choice of healthy ingredients
Why We Like It: Options include brown rice, buckwheat noodles, several lean proteins and extra vegetables.
03. Angora Cafe | 1024 Commonwealth Avenue
Lunch: Grilled Veggie and Hummus Wrap
Why We Like It: Student favorite!
04. UBurger | 636 Beacon Street
Lunch: Spiro salad (field greens, gorgonzola, walnuts, pears, dried cranberries, balsamic vinaigrette) topped with a veggie burger. Whole grain buns available!
05. Brown Sugar Cafe | 1033 Commonwealth Avenue
Entree: Charcoal grilled Atlantic salmon with Thai hot Choo Chee curry (snow peas, green peas, onions, tomatoes, carrots, zucchini, summer squash, peppers, basil). Brown rice available.
06. Subway | 700 Commonwealth Avenue
Pile on the veggies with any sandwich. Choose 9-Grain Wheat for twice the fiber of other breads and half the sugar of Honey Oat. Dining points accepted.
07. Papa John’s | Various area locations
Garden Fresh Pizza (onions, green peppers, portabella mushrooms, black olives, and Roma tomatoes) on Whole Wheat Crust (thin crust available too). Complement your pizza with a salad. Dining points accepted.
09. Campus & City Convenience | 6 Locations
A quick trip to CampCo for fresh fruits, vegetables and low-fat yogurt or hummus will complement any of your favorite snack foods. You will find many of the items listed on our Snacking 1+2+3 page.
10. Sargent Choice Grab N Go | George Sherman Union, Breadwinners at SMG, FitRec
A few of our favorites: Chicken Pesto Sandwich, Shrimp & Mango Salad, Turkey Avocado Caesar Sandwich, Portobello Spinach Salad