Faculty/Post Doctoral Application Guidelines
Applications that do not follow the guidelines for each competition will be returned without consideration.
- Completed applications for the Faculty/Post Doctoral Competition are due April 6, 2015. The committee will review applications by May 1, 2015 with decision notifications to be sent shortly thereafter.
- All projects will have a start date of June 1, 2015.
- The requested duration for a project is typically 12 months, and may not exceed 18 months.
- Each request should not exceed $7,000. (Support for a research project in its entirety may not be possible because of limited financial resources.)
- All applications must be typed. Six copies of the entire application must be submitted by the appropriate deadline to Daphnie Pierre, Research Administrator, Room 215; 617-353-2708.
The application consists of the following required information:
- Application Cover Page Form
- Project Proposal