Doctoral Candidate Application Guidelines
Applications that do not follow the guidelines for each competition will be returned without consideration.
- Completed applications for the Doctoral Competition are due Monday, April 4, 2016. The committee will review applications by Tuesday, April 19, 2016 with decision notifications to be sent shortly thereafter.
- All projects will have a start date of May 1, 2016.
- The requested duration for a project is typically 12 months, and may not exceed 18 months.
- Each request should not exceed $5,000. (Support for a research project in its entirety may not be possible because of limited financial resources.)
- All applications must be typed. Six copies of the entire application must be submitted by the appropriate deadline to the office of Daphnie Pierre, Research Administrator, Room 215; 617-353-2708.
The application consists of the following required information:
- Application Cover Page Form
- Project Approval Form
- Project Proposal