Sargent Room Schedule
Please use the links below to see the availability of proprietary rooms in Sargent. A form to request a room can be found at the bottom of each page. Please be specific when describing your meeting purpose and include associated course numbers.
For Registrar’s classrooms SAR 101, 102, 104, and 300:
- Room requests associated with scheduled university classes as well as non-class events should be directed to email@example.com.
- Room requests associated with student organizations should be directed to SAO.
Please note: Requests should be made more than 24 business hours in advance to ensure adequate time for processing. If your reservation is for a Monday, please send the request through no later than 1pm on the previous Friday.
If you need to cancel a conference room booking, please submit a cancellation request.
200 (Alumni Conference Room): 14–18 seats
257 (Gayle R. Berg Conference Room):10 seats
303: 12–16 seats
417: 10–15 seats
534: 16 seats
107: 20 seats
220: 30 seats
236*: 24 seats
610: 30 seats
*Please note special rules for our new high-tech classroom, SAR 236:
- Room use will be prioritized based on class and/or instruction needs corresponding to room attributes.
- Not available for TA office hours or non-academic related meetings.
- Room technology training with MSC staff needs to be scheduled in advance of the scheduled class.
- Reconfiguring of the furniture needs to be done by Facilities/MSC staff. Changes to its standard configuration must be communicated in advance of the class.
- Meetings requiring videoconferencing will be given priority over other types of meetings.
218A: 5 seats, reserved for Clin Ed. purposes
Sargent Lobby (1st floor)
Setterberg Lounge (2nd floor, available weekdays after 5:00 p.m. only)
Undergraduate Lounge (3rd floor, 301)
Graduate Lounge (3rd floor, 305)