Alumni Benefits & Resources
Your membership in the BU and Sargent College alumni community is lifelong. And so is your access to exclusive resources, services, and benefits—for as long as you stay connected.
You’re important to us!
We keep current on developments in the world of health and rehabilitation practice—all vitally important to our students, and strong connections with our alumni are one way we do that. At the same time, we look forward to sharing new advances in health and rehabilitation sciences, helping you network or reconnect with other alumni, and updating you on events, awards, and professional opportunities .
Please take a moment now to submit or update your contact information. Then check out other ways to stay involved and informed.
- Submit or update your contact information
- Find or become your class secretary
- View Class Notes
- Receive free Sargent College alumni publications
- Connect with your local BU alumni club
Take advantage of the BU alumni websites.
- Alumni Services range from accessing class mailing lists to ordering a new Alumni Card.
- The Alumni Online Community helps you find contacts, post your résumé, share news, and much more.
- Alumni Benefits include insurance plans, FitRec membership, hotel and retail store discounts, BU parking discounts, and more.
- The Career Advisory Network (CAN) offers job search and career guidance through BU’s large and diverse alumni network.
- The BU Sargent College Job Database lets you post and search job listings in the health and rehabilitation field.
- The BU Office of the Registrar offers helpful services and information, including programs of study, student privacy rights, and veterans’ benefits.
- Request a transcript
- Replace a lost diploma
For questions or more information about any alumni program, contact BU Sargent College Development & Alumni Relations at 617-358-3207 or by email.