Start Your Search
How to start your search
Asking yourself questions like these can help you narrow your options, choose clinical and research projects, and ultimately decide on your major:
- Are you interested in injury prevention, rehabilitation, or both?
- Which seem most compelling to you: the biological, behavioral, or physical sciences?
- Is research one of your career goals?
- Have you always wanted to work with sports teams?
- Do you want to become a certified fitness trainer?
- Are hospitals and other clinical settings appealing to you?
- Would you like to fulfill the pre-med requirements?
- Does the area of mental health interest you?
- Could you envision a career in which you combine education, law, management, public health, or communications with health care?
- Can you (and would you like to) work in a bilingual environment?