Neurological Physical Therapy Residency Program
If you are a licensed physical therapist, the Neurological Residency program provides an opportunity to elevate your level of clinical practice, propel your career forward and become a leader in the physical therapy profession. This APTA credentialed residency program is a partnership between Boston University, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, and Spaulding Rehabilitation Network Medford. It offers state-of-the-art educational, clinical, and research experiences for physical therapists interested in gaining advanced expertise in the rehabilitation of patients with neurological disorders.
Program Highlights include:
- Expert academic and clinical faculty in the area of Neurorehabilitation
- Broad array of educational, clinical, teaching, research, community service experiences
- Partnership with Neurologic Physical Therapy Professional Education Consortium to provide cutting edge didactic training
- Experience teaching in neurological examination and treatment courses
- Opportunities to participate in research and professional meetings
- Community service opportunities within a National Resource Center for Rehabilitation of Patients with Parkinson’s Disease
For more information, visit the Neurological Physical Therapy Residency Program’s website.