- On-campus applications for fall admission must be received by May 1.
- On-campus applications for spring admission must be received by November 1.
- Online applications are accepted for admission each semester. Learn more.
Applicants Must Submit:
Note: If you are a Boston University graduate from 1993 forward, a transcript is not required. All other applicants must submit a transcript(s) showing evidence of a completed entry-level degree in physical therapy.
- License to practice physical therapy in the U.S.
- Evidence of six months of full-time clinical employment in the U.S. Applicants should be currently practicing in a physical therapy clinical setting
- Evidence of a 3.0 professional grade point average from their entry-level physical therapy program
- Assessment, via portfolio process, of candidate’s prior coursework, experiential learning, and continuing education
- One personal essay regarding career goals and educational and vocational interests.
- One academically referenced essay regarding the impact of the DPT degree on the practice of physical therapy
- Two references attesting to clinical experience and job responsibilities, as well as academic ability