All courses are 4 credits unless otherwise indicated.
- SPH BS 704 Introduction to Biostatistics (3)
- SAR HS 775 Advanced Clinical Nutrition
- SAR HS 776 Nutritional Epidemiology
- SAR HS 783 Metabolic Regulation
- SAR HS 789 Clinical Nutrition Counseling (2)
- SAR HS 704 Issues in Clinical Nutrition Practice (2)
- SAR HS 742 Nutrition for Disease Prevention
- SAR HS 785 Nutrition Research (2)
- SAR HS 811 Nutrition Practicum [link]
- Graduate elective (3–4)
The DI (HS 703) begins in June or January following completion of academic coursework.