You must complete a minimum of 91 credits, including all required courses and a minimum 44 weeks of full-time clinical experience, to fulfill degree requirements. The DPT curriculum is designed for full-time study: part-time enrollment is not an option. All requirements must be completed within three years from the time of matriculation.
Additional standards and requirements include:
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 during the three professional years. This GPA consists of all courses included in the professional curriculum.
- A minimum grade of C in all required courses in the professional program.
- Demonstration of appropriate professional behaviors as described in the Doctor of Physical Therapy Academic Policy and Procedure Manual.
- Membership in the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Current CPR certification is required for all clinical affiliations.
- You may not repeat more than two courses in the professional program or you will be terminated from the program. No individual course may be repeated more than once.
- For additional program policies and procedures, please refer to the Doctor of Physical Therapy Academic Policy and Procedure Manual.