Recent News and Events
- Spring 2018 Course Offering: The Holocaust Through Film
- #Not one More #We Want us Alive
- How 1914 Changed the World: Commemorating the American Entry into the Great War
- Francisco Moreno-Fernández: Visiting Professor in Spanish
- Rodolfo Cardona wins Leandro Fernández de Moratín Prize for Re-visión Del Esperpento
- Beyond the Headlines at Boston University Pardee School: Puerto Rico Debt and Disaster
Why Study French, Italian, Linguistics, Portuguese, or Spanish?
In this era of increasing globalization, the command of foreign languages has become a necessity in our engagement with the worlds of contemporary science, technology, business, and diplomacy. There are, of course, many other pleasures to be had from mastery of a second language, including access to great literary and cinematic masterpieces. Join us to live, learn, and grow beyond the current borders of your world!