Recent News and Events
- Daniel Erker Gives TEDx Talk
- BU Literary Translation Seminar Lecture Series
- The 2018 International Holocaust Remembrance Day Commemoration: Meaning of Rescue Then and Now
- Attend the BU Global House Open House This January! Apply for a Global Living & Learning Experience Today!
- Man of La Mancha at the New Rep Theatre
- BU Global House Open House on December 12, 2017
Why Study French, Italian, Linguistics, Portuguese, or Spanish?
In this era of increasing globalization, the command of foreign languages has become a necessity in our engagement with the worlds of contemporary science, technology, business, and diplomacy. There are, of course, many other pleasures to be had from mastery of a second language, including access to great literary and cinematic masterpieces. Join us to live, learn, and grow beyond the current borders of your world!