Recent News and Events
- AEGE Grant Writing Workshop
- Raymundo Gleyzer Film Screenings
- Once Upon a Time at 55th and Hoover, a short documentary by Andrés Enrique-Arias
- The Vatican’s First Museo Profano
- Professor Pedro Lasarte on NECLAS Executive Council
- Professor Pedro Lasarte and graduate students at 2015 NECLAS Annual Meeting
Why Study French, Italian, Linguistics, Portuguese, or Spanish?
In this era of increasing globalization, the command of foreign languages has become a necessity in our engagement with the worlds of contemporary science, technology, business, and diplomacy. There are, of course, many other pleasures to be had from mastery of a second language, including access to great literary and cinematic masterpieces. Join us to live, learn, and grow beyond the current borders of your world!