Recent News and Events
- Overstepping the “Humanities Crisis”: Reflections on Archiving and Conceptualizing Global Human Memory
- Mexico: Caught In The Crossfire (featuring Marcela Turati)
- Tres episodios y un incendio De Pilar González España y Alan Smith Soto
- CANCELLED: 2016-2017 Lectures in Criticism: Anthony Grafton
- Emigrant Dreams, Immigrant Borders: Migrants, Transnational Encounters, and Identity in Spain (a talk by Raquel Vega Durán)
- 2017 Orientation Programs
Why Study French, Italian, Linguistics, Portuguese, or Spanish?
In this era of increasing globalization, the command of foreign languages has become a necessity in our engagement with the worlds of contemporary science, technology, business, and diplomacy. There are, of course, many other pleasures to be had from mastery of a second language, including access to great literary and cinematic masterpieces. Join us to live, learn, and grow beyond the current borders of your world!