Recent News and Events
- Professor Daniel Erker featured in the Boston Globe
- BU Linguistics Colloquium: Maziar Toosarvandani
- XX Boston Ibero-American Film Festival
- “Encontro”, Exploring the Intersection of Language, Politics and Culture in Today’s Brazil
- Professor Nancy Harrowitz published in Oregon Jewish Life
- Etnairis Ribera, poeta y profesora, dará una conferencia/lectura titulada
Why Study French, Italian, Linguistics, Portuguese, or Spanish?
In this era of increasing globalization, the command of foreign languages has become a necessity in our engagement with the worlds of contemporary science, technology, business, and diplomacy. There are, of course, many other pleasures to be had from mastery of a second language, including access to great literary and cinematic masterpieces. Join us to live, learn, and grow beyond the current borders of your world!