Recent News and Events
- National Identity, Multiculturalism in Contemporary Italy – Film Screening and Discussion with Fred Kudjo Kuwornu
- Brown Bag Lunch Talk: Alison Carberry Gottlieb
- Brazilian Free Spirit Film Festival
- 2017 Latin American Studies Program Fall Welcome Reception
- BU Linguistics Colloquium: Dave Liebesman
- 2017 Orientation Programs
Why Study French, Italian, Linguistics, Portuguese, or Spanish?
In this era of increasing globalization, the command of foreign languages has become a necessity in our engagement with the worlds of contemporary science, technology, business, and diplomacy. There are, of course, many other pleasures to be had from mastery of a second language, including access to great literary and cinematic masterpieces. Join us to live, learn, and grow beyond the current borders of your world!