Recent News and Events
- 2016-2017 Lectures in Criticism: J. Keith Vincent
- 2017 Orientation Programs
- Franca Roibal Fernández and her students at the 2017 MACLAS
- La Hora De Las Tapas
- Stamped from the Beginning: The Definitive History of Racist Ideas in America
- Boston University Romance Studies Graduate Student Conference 2017
Why Study French, Italian, Linguistics, Portuguese, or Spanish?
In this era of increasing globalization, the command of foreign languages has become a necessity in our engagement with the worlds of contemporary science, technology, business, and diplomacy. There are, of course, many other pleasures to be had from mastery of a second language, including access to great literary and cinematic masterpieces. Join us to live, learn, and grow beyond the current borders of your world!