Recent News and Events
- México, Cultura para la Armonía
- BUCH Fellowships Awarded to Professor Dorothy Kelly and Professor Daniel Erker
- La Casa de la Poesía presents POETAS BOSTONIANOS: Alan Smith
- Commencement 2016: Photos
- 2016 BU Center for the Humanities Student Awards and Fellowships Ceremony
- Conversation on “Noviembre,” a novel about the murder of Jesuits in El Salvador”
Why Study French, Italian, Linguistics, Portuguese, or Spanish?
In this era of increasing globalization, the command of foreign languages has become a necessity in our engagement with the worlds of contemporary science, technology, business, and diplomacy. There are, of course, many other pleasures to be had from mastery of a second language, including access to great literary and cinematic masterpieces. Join us to live, learn, and grow beyond the current borders of your world!