Recent News and Events
- A Reading and Conversation with Alejandro Carrillo
- A Reading and Conversation with Pablo Brescia
- November 15th Film Screening of Pedro Parámo (1967)
- The Tournées Festival: New French Films on Campus
- A Celebration of the 150th Birthday of Haiku Poet Masaoka Shiki: Haiku as World Literature
- Voces Hispánicas: Upcoming Leonardo Padura Events on October 11th and 17th
Why Study French, Italian, Linguistics, Portuguese, or Spanish?
In this era of increasing globalization, the command of foreign languages has become a necessity in our engagement with the worlds of contemporary science, technology, business, and diplomacy. There are, of course, many other pleasures to be had from mastery of a second language, including access to great literary and cinematic masterpieces. Join us to live, learn, and grow beyond the current borders of your world!