Recent News and Events
- Conversation on “Noviembre,” a novel about the murder of Jesuits in El Salvador”
- A presentation by Eduardo Prieto
- BULA Event: Lecture on Elvish and Movie with Prof. Sasha Nikolaev
- The Hero’s Journey & Artist Rufina Santana: Talk and interactive mural project
- A conversation with Cameroonian Filmmaker Jean-Marie Teno
- RE-MEMBERING: Boston University Romance Studies Graduate Student Conference
Why Study French, Italian, Linguistics, Portuguese, or Spanish?
In this era of increasing globalization, the command of foreign languages has become a necessity in our engagement with the worlds of contemporary science, technology, business, and diplomacy. There are, of course, many other pleasures to be had from mastery of a second language, including access to great literary and cinematic masterpieces. Join us to live, learn, and grow beyond the current borders of your world!