Recent News and Events
- Boston University Romance Studies Graduate Student Conference 2017
- Samurai in the Land of the Gaucho: Literary and Cultural Representations of Japan in Argentina
- LUSOPHONE VOICES: A Reading & Conversation with Brazilian Writer Paulo Scott and Portuguese Writer João Tordo
- Undergraduate Linguistics Open House (Spring 2017)
- The Cannibal’s Confession: A play by Sergio Rüed
- Legacies of the Nuremberg Doctors Trial
Why Study French, Italian, Linguistics, Portuguese, or Spanish?
In this era of increasing globalization, the command of foreign languages has become a necessity in our engagement with the worlds of contemporary science, technology, business, and diplomacy. There are, of course, many other pleasures to be had from mastery of a second language, including access to great literary and cinematic masterpieces. Join us to live, learn, and grow beyond the current borders of your world!