Recent News and Events
- BU Linguistics Colloquium: Arto Anttila
- “Don Quixote”, Richard Strauss’s Tone Poem for Cello and Orchestra
- Professor Jeff Kline in the London Times for “Heretic Dawn”
- Professor Jeff Kline on radio interview at newstalk.com
- BU Linguistics Colloquium: Raffaella Zanuttini
- 2015-2016 Lectures in Criticism: James Winn
Why Study French, Italian, Linguistics, Portuguese, or Spanish?
In this era of increasing globalization, the command of foreign languages has become a necessity in our engagement with the worlds of contemporary science, technology, business, and diplomacy. There are, of course, many other pleasures to be had from mastery of a second language, including access to great literary and cinematic masterpieces. Join us to live, learn, and grow beyond the current borders of your world!