Success Now and in the Future
Army ROTC prepares college students to succeed in any competitive environment. Plus, the leadership training and experiences that you have in Army ROTC will provide you with a foundation to become commissioned Army Officers upon graduation.
Starting Your Career
After you graduate from college, you will be commissioned as a Second Lieutenant. Your career as an Officer will be just beginning, and you’ll find a variety of interesting Officer career fields, called branches, in the Army. Once you choose your Army branch, you will embark on specialized training.
In order to enroll you must have:
- Your birth certificate (Must be certified)
- A copy of your Social Security card.
- A copy of your naturalization papers, if applicable
- Your selective Service registration number (males only)
- Immunization reports. These can be provided by your doctor
- A copy of your SAT/ACT scores
- Any college transcripts if you have completed college courses.
- Any DD Form 214s if you have prior service
- DA Form 3425./MEPS Physical/DODMERB Qualification letter or waiver. (If applicable)
- Statement providing dentist’s name, address, and phone number, and that they have your dental records on file.
- Blood Type Test