Sponsor System Access
|eRA Commons (NIH)||FastLane (NSF)||NSPIRES (NASA)||Grants.gov folder|
- If you need to register as an eRA Commons user at Boston University, please fill out the form below.
- If you need to register as an eRA Commons user at Boston Medical Center, please contact BMC Grants Administration office at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full Name
- e-mail address
- eRA Commons Role (Postdoc, PI, Trainee, etc)
- More information on Commons roles is available here.
- Per NIH policy, PIs should maintain a single Commons account throughout their career, which will be affiliated with each new institution to which they move. If it is possible that a Commons account was created for you at a previous institution, please let us know, and provide the name of the institution or your previous email address for confirmation.
Once your account has been set up, you will receive an email confirmation, and a separate email with your temporary password. You will be prompted to change this password the first time you log in.
- Users can create their own NSPIRES accounts here.
- Once your account has been created, you can request to be affiliated with Boston University.
- Please make sure to enter your BU contact information in the address, phone and email fields. This information helps us confirm your BU affiliation.