Research Operations, Systems and Analytics (ROSA) provides support to Sponsored Programs, Post Award Financial Operations, and to the BU research community in areas related to research administration systems use, data quality, and reporting. Specific responsibilities include:
• Providing leadership and strategic direction regarding the design and deployment of electronic research administration solutions to address cross-functional business issues for the BU research enterprise.
• Supporting the Kuali Coeus and SAP research administration systems and assist with the development and delivery of new functionality.
• Overseeing the development and delivery of research-related reports and analytical tools to the BU research community.
• Providing operational support to OSP and PAFO by overseeing the award set-up process from the receipt of an executed award document through distribution of account notification.
• Contributing to continued process improvements and increased operational efficiencies, as needed, by leading business process analysis activities, developing documentation on policies and practices, and capturing performance metrics.