ROHP Continues to Offer Influenza (flu) Vaccines
ROHP continues to offer influenza (flu) vaccines. We encourage you to get the vaccine to protect yourself, your colleagues and your family. For information regarding the 2012-2013 influenza vaccine please refer to the CDC website (http://www.cdc.gov/flu/) and the Massachusetts Department Public Health (http://www.mass.gov/eohhs/provider/guidelines-resources/services-planning/diseases-conditions/influenza/). Also please refer to the 2012-2013 CDC Vaccine Information Sheet (http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/vis/downloads/vis-flu.pdf). If you have any questions regarding the vaccine please contact ROHP at 4-7647 or at email@example.com. If you have any specific concerns about receiving the flu vaccine you may also contact your primary care physician.
Please walk-in or contact our office to schedule an appointment.
Location: ROHP, Evans 825, 72. E. Concord StreetYou should not receive the vaccine if:
- You have a severe allergy to eggs.
- You have had a severe reaction to an influenza vaccination.
- You have developed Guillain-Barre syndrome within 6 weeks of getting an influenza vaccine.
- You are moderately-to-severely ill. Please wait until you recover to get vaccinated.
- MA DPH recommends that all health care providers receive the influenza vaccine unless contraindicated.
- Wear a short sleeve shirt to enable easier access to your upper arm area.