Cyber Citizen Forum
Wednesday, November 16, 5:00 pm in Photonics Room 206
Boston University and DHS host a Careers and Trends in Cybersecurity Roundtable. The roundtable discussion is open to all area college students and they’ll be able to learn about the cybersecurity career opportunities in the federal government.
- Patrick Beggs, Director of Operations, National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center (NCCIC), DHS
- Robert F. Brammer, President and CEO, Brammer Technology, LLC, Strategic Consultant, Advanced Cyber Security Center
- Nicole Dean, Director of the National Cyber Security Division, DHS
- Richard M. George, Technical Director, National Security Agency (retired)
- Tom Millar, US-CERT
- Keri Nusbaum, Workforce Development Initiative, DHS
and representatives from the following government offices about specific career paths:
- NSA Security Education Academic Liaison (SEAL)
- Homeland Security Investigations (ICE)
- US Secret Service
- DHS Infrastructure Protection (Physical and Chemical Security Reps)
- DHS Interoperability Coordinator for New England Region
presentations and discussions on:
Careers in Cyber Security
5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Cyber Risks, Cyber Protection & Living in an Interconnected World
6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.