Training Profile Registration
RIMS is the host for several research-related training courses. Researchers are able to register for in-person training courses and take online training courses directly in RIMS. For many courses, you will receive email notifications when your training is about to expire. In the future, your training records will be tied directly into your research permits.
What would you like to do?
- How do I sign up and take classes via RIMS?
- I am a PI. Instead, register for a RIMS PI Profile
- I am NOT a PI and I would like to register for a RIMS Training Profile
- View the available courses
- Frequently Asked Questions
*Note: It may take up to 24 hours for your training profile to be updated.
Questions or Comments? Please contact the RIMS team.
See also: Guide to the RIMS Training Profile